Landing a full-time job can be tough after taking time off, but now a handful of companies are offering adults short-term low-paying assignments similar to college internships.
- NE Seattle Tool Library
- Today Show:The 40-year-old intern: Kick-start your new career
- NYT: Some Companies Seek to Wean Em
- 12 Historical Speeches Nobody Ever Heard – Mental Floss
- 9 Mistakes You’re Making on LinkedIn | TIME.com
- Top 5 Things to Expect as You Go Through Your Twitter Archive – Viralheat Social Media Strategy Blog
- HeraldNet.com : What your home first-aid kit should contain
- BBC News – Queen Victoria: The real story of her ‘domestic bliss’
- Ungrateful teens on Christmas: It’s time to stop the generational internet shaming.
- Freebie: Big Impact in Small Places: 9 Ways to Writter Better Email Subject Lines, Headlines, Tweets and Facebook Updates | Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog