I have occaisonally thought about starting a blog. In fact I have more than once. Even with a FB page and an experimental Twitter page, I always thought a blog was the way to go. Links to news articles are something I’ve always wanted to collect. FB doesn’t work for me because I’d overwhelm my friends. As an avid photographer, a photo blog appeals to me as well. This is – as many things are – an experiment. We’ll see how it goes.
- NE Seattle Tool Library
- Today Show:The 40-year-old intern: Kick-start your new career
- NYT: Some Companies Seek to Wean Em
- 12 Historical Speeches Nobody Ever Heard – Mental Floss
- 9 Mistakes You’re Making on LinkedIn | TIME.com
- Top 5 Things to Expect as You Go Through Your Twitter Archive – Viralheat Social Media Strategy Blog
- HeraldNet.com : What your home first-aid kit should contain
- BBC News – Queen Victoria: The real story of her ‘domestic bliss’
- Ungrateful teens on Christmas: It’s time to stop the generational internet shaming.
- Freebie: Big Impact in Small Places: 9 Ways to Writter Better Email Subject Lines, Headlines, Tweets and Facebook Updates | Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog